Open ZERODHA account through us and Get My Personal Stock Market Research Data on Google Drive Folder

Open the Zerodha Account with Our Reference


Refer a client






Benefits of opening Account with Us.

We are Zerodha Marketing Associate Partners, If you will fill your details on above form the Zerodha Sales Manager will call you directly and will process your Account opening procedure Very Fast.

Additionally i  will share you my Personal Google drive Folder for Opening Zerodha Account through my reference.

Note: I am Sharing my Personal Google Drive Folder as value added service with my personal Interest , once your account is opened in Zerodha through my reference as a lead.

My Google Drive Folder Contains:


1. NSE  EOD  data of  15+ Years and it will be updating in timely basis with more updated data

2. My Collection of 5500+ Amibroker AFL  Stratagies.

3.  15+ Years of  Amibroker database NSE EOD which you can import directly into amibroker  and it will be updating in timely basis with more updated data.

4. Best Collection of Profitable Amibroker AFL Strategies with the backtest results.

5. My Own Build Custom Apps which is related to Markets & Technical Analysis

6. PDF eBooks from the Standard Authors , some of the best books in the market which are my favorite Collection. It includes books from Fundamental, Technical, Quants and Algo Concepts

7. My Own Research Papers and Doc Sheets  Regarding Stock Markets

8. Charting Platforms and applications of algorithmic trading (mostly OpenSource)

9. My Favorite Informative Collection of Stock Market Tutorial Videos on Fundamental, Technical, Quants and Algo Concepts and Stratagies, Webinars, Seminar Recordings etc.,

and lots more.. (i will be updating my Folder which ever i feel to share with..)

for more details contact    msr@zerodhapartner.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osmania university PGECET counselling 2011 schedule

I Registered TGMC 2010

Ancient indian maps